Thursday, April 3, 2008

Welcome to golf is golf!!!!!!

Golf couldn’t be a greater sport, once you play it -and once you have survived to the frustrating first steps of thinking you have learned something from last class and then, realizing with the next round that apparently every single mistake you tried to correct is showing up again-, there’s no way to stop.
I wish I had already a place to play and above all I wish I could have my golf clubs here with me, but as any traveler who appreciate saving some money I had to leave them back home. Anyways I’m back in the road again and ready to reactivate my game even knowing that Uni assignments seem to show up all together.
After almost two months I already have some information about golf at Canberra and from now on I’ll be sharing it as much as I can.
A list of canberra golf clubs is allready posted at the right top corner of the blog where you will be able to find their web sites. Unfortunately not all of them seem to have one.

1 comment:

Irina said...

It seems like you really miss playing it! I'm sure you'll find a place to play. I've never played it before, and don't actually have an understanding of how you do it. But I'll probably come and watch you. I've heard, by the way, that golf is the most stressing game. Is it true?